走遍美国5

作者:loridic 阅读量: 点赞:0 收藏 推广

推广地址: http://www.yituji.cn/word/cidan.php?cid=446&tg=

X

Ah! Miss Stewart! Welcome!

嗨!Stewart小姐!欢迎。

How are you?

你好吗?

Fine, Somsak. And you?

很好,Somsak,你呢?

Fine, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

This is my friend Harry Bennett.

这是我的朋友Harry Bennett。

Pleased to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

Very nice to meet you.

很乐意见到你。

Any friend of Miss Stewart's is welcome at Somsak's.

Stewart小姐的任何朋友在Somsak餐厅都是受欢迎的。

Follow me, please.

请跟我来。

I like it here.

我喜欢这里。

I do, too. I come here often.

我也是。我常来这里。

A special place for special people.

这是为特殊人物而设的特别地方。

Thank you, Somsak.

谢谢你,Somsak。

Well! Nice restaurant.

嘿,这是一家好餐厅。

Would you like something to drink?

你们要点什么饮料吗?

Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale with ice.

是的,我要一杯加冰块的姜味汽水。

Harry, what would you like?

Harry,你要什么?

Do you have a dry white wine?

你这里有干白葡萄酒吗?

How about a California chablis?

来一杯California白葡萄酒好吗?

Chablis is fine.

好的。

What would you like to eat?

你们要吃点什么?

I'd like the mee krob.

我喜欢mee krob,

Harry, would you like to see a menu?

Harry,你想看看菜单吗?

No, it's Ok.

不用,没有关系。

I'll have the mee krob also.

我也要mee krob。

What is it?

那是什么?

Crispy fried noodles. I love them.

酥炒面。我喜欢吃。

May I bring you a salad?

要不要来点沙拉呢?

Oh yes.

噢,好啊。

What do you recommend today?

今天你推荐什么沙拉?

I recommend rose-petal salad.

我向你们推荐玫瑰花瓣沙拉。

Special for new friends.

特地为新朋友准备的。

Rose-petal salad?

玫瑰花瓣沙拉好吗?

Why not?

有何不可?

I'll take care of everything.

我会好好照料一切。

I hope you're hungry.

我希望你饿了。

What? Oh, yes. Starving.Well, I...

什么?噢,是,我很饿。好啦,我……

Well, I ...

好啦,我……

What do you do at Universe Toy Company?

你在宇宙玩具公司做什么工作?

I'm the vice-president of new toy development.

我是负责新玩具开发的副总裁。

Terrific!

了不起!

I know you 're a CPA.

我知道你是一位会计师。

That's true. Harry Bennett,

是的。Harry Bennett,

certified public accountant.

立案会计师。

I love numbers.

我喜欢弄数字。

Your company's accounting firm.

我为贵公司的会计顾问公司-Smith 和Dale 事务所做一些工作。

And so...

所以……?

Here we are.

所以我们才有缘相见。

Yes.

是啊。

I have a daughter.

我有一个女儿。

I know. How old is she?

我知道。她多大了?

She's nine years old.

她九岁。

That's a nice age. What's her name?

正是美妙年龄。她什么名字?

Michelle.

Michelle。

Do you have a picture of her?

你有她的照片吗??

She's very pretty.

她很漂亮。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Rose-petal salad.

玫瑰花瓣沙拉。

And there's a phone call for you, Mr. Bennett.

Bennett 先生,有你的电话。

Excuse me, Susan.

对不起,Susan。

I hope nothing is wrong.

但愿没有事。

I'll get the rest of the dinner.

我去把晚餐的其馀东西端来。

Excuse me.

失陪。

Please forgive me, Susan, but...

请原谅我,Susan,但……

I have to leave. I feel terrible, but...

我得走了。真是糟糕透了,但……

What's the matter?

发生了什么事?

My daughter isn't feeling well.

我女儿感到不舒服。

Oh no! Is it serious?

噢,糟糕!严重吗?

I don't know. The baby-sitter says she has a

stomachache,

我不知道。临时保姆说她肚子疼,

and she's crying.

她一直哭。

I'll have to go home.

我必须回家一趟,

Will you forgive me?

你能原谅我吗?

Of course. I'm so sorry for Michelle.

当然。我为Michelle担心。

And you didn't have a chance to eat.

而且你什么也没有吃。

Oh, it's OK.

噢,没关系。

Let me take you home first.

先让我送你回家吧。

No, no. Please, go ahead.

不用,不用。你走吧。

It's our first date.

这是我们的第一次约会。

We'll make another.

我们还可以再次约会。

Please don't worry.

请别挂心。

I'll phone you.

我会给你打电话的。

I hope your daughter is all right. Good-bye.

我希望你女儿安然无恙。再见。

Good-bye.

再见。