走遍美国12

作者:loridic 阅读量: 点赞:0 收藏 推广

推广地址: http://www.yituji.cn/word/cidan.php?cid=454&tg=

X

Grandpa, Ellen, Philip, Robbie, you and me.

爷爷、Ellen、Philip、Robbie、你和我。

That's six steaks.

六份牛排。

Don't forget Susan.

别忘了Susan。

Seven steaks.

七份牛排。

Cooking dinner for the entire family is not so easy.

给全家人做晚餐真不是件容易的事。

The shopping: the salad:

采买项目:沙拉:

tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.

蕃茄、莴苣、黄瓜、洋葱。

The main course: steak and potatoes.

主菜:牛排和马铃薯。

Richard, how much broccoli do I need for seven people?

Richard,七个人吃需要多少花椰菜?

Marilyn, I have to tell you something.

Marilyn,我得告诉你,

At today's exercise class...

今天上健身课的时候……

Yes, Richard.

说吧,Richard。

Well, I didn't really exercise.

嗯,我没有真的上健身课。

I knew it!

我就知道!

I wanted to, but Jack Davis needed a photographer.

我真的想参加上课,但Jack Davis 要我拍照。

I'm sorry, Marilyn.

对不起,Marilyn。

I don't understand. Did you exercise or not?

我搞不懂,你到底作了健身操没有?

No. Instead of exercising, I photographed the class.

没有,没有,我在给他们拍照。

And you didn't exercise?

你没有参加健身操?

No.

没有。

There's another advanced class today at four o'clock.

今天下午四点钟还有一次高级班,

We'll go together.

我们一起去。

What about the bet?

那打赌的事呢?

Oh, the bet is still on, but you shop for the groceries.

打赌人仍然有效,但你去买菜。

Remember, you win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.

记得吗,你要是赢了,我给全家做晚餐。

You win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.

你赢了,我给全家做晚餐。

Including Susan.

包括Susan 的。

Four o'clock at the advanced exercise class.With me.

四点钟去高级健身课,跟我一起。

Don't forget to breathe.

别忘了呼吸。

Skip, hop, front.

跳,蹦,向前,

Twist... again.... OK, now... scissors.

扭摆……再来……好现在……张腿合腿。

This is fun. It's a piece of cake.

有意思,毫不费力。

Yeah. Just wait.

是啊,等着瞧吧。

5, 6, 7, go right, 1, 2, back,

5,6,7,向右,1,2,后退,

2, 3 , 1, 2, 3, pony, pony...

2,3,1,2,3,小马步,小马步,……

1, 2, 3, kick... 1, 2, 3, kick... pony.

1,2,3,踢,……1,2,3 踢……小马步,

And twist, twist.

扭摆,扭摆。

OK. Let's pick up the pace.

好,把节奏加快一些。

How are you doing, Richard?

现在怎么样,Richard?

I can barely move.

我简直动不了啦。

2, 3, 4, front. Now we're going to run it off.

2,3,4,前踢。现在,我们来快跑。

Front... knees up, knees up.

前踢,膝盖抬高。

OK. Finish off by jogging in place.

好,结束之前在原地慢跑。

OK. Keep those knees up.

好,膝盖抬高。

All right. That's it for today.

行了。今天就做这些。

Thank you, everyone. See you next week.

谢谢大家。下星期见。

Thank you, Jack, but no thank you.

谢谢你,Jack,但不谢你。

The advanced exercise class is not so easy, huh?

高级健身班不是那么容易吧,对不对?

No, no, you were right. I was wrong.

确实不容易,你说对了。我错了。

Come on, Richard. Get up. Let's go.

好啦,Richard。起来。走吧。

You have to cook dinner for the entire family.

你今晚得替全家做晚餐呢。

Marilyn, I'm exhausted. I can't move.

Marilyn,我太累了。简直动不了。

Oh, you'll do it. It's a piece of cake.

噢,你办得到的。这不费吹灰之力。

Excuse me, Richard, Marilyn.

打扰一下,Richard,Marilyn。

You are a terrific instructor, Jack.

你真是个了不起的教练,Jack。

Thanks. But I have a question.

谢谢。但我想问一下,

Is this your very first advanced aerobics class?

这是你第一次上有氧运动高级班吗?

Yes, it is.

是的。

You are in great shape, Richard.

你的身体状况好极了,Richard。

Very few people last in this class

很少人能够

for the full hour the very first time.

第一次撑完一个小时的课。

It's true. You are in great shape.

这是真的。你的身体很好。

Thanks!

谢谢。

I think we'll cook dinner together.

我想,我们一起做晚餐了。