自然拼读法强化训练1作者：loridic 阅读量： 点赞：0 收藏 推广
1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug.
2. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
3. Cat, Cat, catch that fat rat.
4. A fat cat catches a mad rat.
5. Blue glue gun, green glue gun.
6. Black background, brown background.
7. A noisy noise annoys an oyster.
8. A good cook can cook good cookies.
9. At noon I took a good book, and sat by the pool in the wood. I soon took off my boot. And put my foot in the pool. Oh! How cool, how cool.
10. The hunter and his huge horse hide behind in house.
11. Betty better butter Brad's bread.
12. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
13. The first is the first. The third is the third. The third can be the first, The first can be the third.
14. Sir, this girl wearing a dirty skirt is not the first, but the third.
15. A flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, "Let us fly!" Said the fly, "Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
16. I wish you were a fish in my dish.
17.Jean's three sheep are near the green jeep.
18. There are thirty-three thousand three hundred and thirty-three feathers on that bird's throat.
19. Neither father nor mother likes this weather.
20. It's a goat, sitting in a boat, wearing a coat and writing a note. It's a bear, sitting on a chair, holding a pear and combing its hair. It's a cock, sitting on a rock, wearing a sock and looking at a clock. It's a fly, wearing a tie, holding a pie and waving good bye.